FEED FRAUD PREVENTION AND DEFENSE: TRAINING FOR FAMI-QS Certified Organizations - (3rd March 2020)
FAMI-QS recently launched the feed fraud prevention and defense module. In order to fully support its members to better understand this new concept under FAMI-QS, a dedicated training module was developed.
The training will be a combination of e-learning and class-based with presence required. Participants in the training will get access to the e-learning platform one (1) month prior to the classroom-based training.
WHY ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
- Why a Feed Fraud Prevention and Defense module has been developed by FAMI-QS
- To understand the contents of the Feed Fraud Prevention and Defense module developed by FAMI-QS
- To understand the basic concepts (theory and methodology) of Fraud Vulnerability Assessment And Threat Assessment
- To understand how to set-up the Vulnerability Assessment and Threat Assessment using the templates, and how they are linked to the module.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE TRAINING?
- Anyone who is involved in the implementation of the FAMI-QS certification system (Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Procurement, Management Representatives and Logistics);
- Producers, Suppliers and Traders of Specialty Feed Ingredients;
- Individuals who want to obtain further information on the FAMI-QS Feed Fraud Prevention and Defense
The participation in the training is mandatory for FAMI-QS Certified Organizations with a minimum of one (1) participant per certified organization.
|Date & time||Tuesday 3rd March 2020||at 9:00 am|
|Place||Park Inn By Radisson Brussels Airport
Registrations for this event are closed, please contact FAMI-QS for more information.