FAMI-QS Certification System V6 (APAC) - (From 13 to 15 March 2024)
A FAMI-QS training programme designed for the industry to raise awareness and promote preparedness. This introduction training course covers eight core modules and delivers a detailed and solid foundation and understanding of the FAMI-QS certification scheme and its requirements.
It consists of three 4-hour sessions, taking place over three consecutive days and aims to provide participants with the information they need on how to successfully implement FAMI-QS in their organisation.
During the training, we cover:
- FAMI-QS Certification System Code of Practice Version 6 ǀ Scope & Documents
- FAMI-QS Code Version 6 Requirements
- Internal audits
Who should attend the training?
- Anyone who is involved in the implementation of the FAMI-QS Certification System
- Internal FAMI-QS auditors
- New members to the scheme*
- Producers, suppliers and traders of Specialty Feed Ingredients
- Individuals who want to obtain information on FAMI-QS
9:00-13:00 MYT (local Kuala Lumpur time)
Is this training for me?**
*Note for new members: New applicant organisations who already hold a valid approval letter should mention the word ‘newcomer’ in the comment box below.
** trainings can be followed by anyone in any country. The above is a simple suggestion based on the timings the training will run.
|Date & time||Wednesday 13th March 2024||at 1:00 pm|